Update 2022-02-15 User Permissions.
zurilease.comKeymaster# 3 months, 1 week ago
The reason for this update is to add more permissions to give admins more control over the operations in the system,
for example, the permission for edit tenant details has been broken down into; edit tenant lease details and edit tenant general details, therefore it is important for you to distinguish what level of access each user should have in the system.
- Edit landlord contract details: This right allows the authorized user to make changes to the contract details in the contractual term form which is very vital, this details include; the Landlord’s name,ID number ,nominated signatories and next of kin. This measure has been included to ensure that only authorized users can make necessary changes.Incase a user with no such permission tries to edit,an error alert page will display.
- Edit landlord general details: This allows an authorized user to make changes like; updating address,phone number and any other in case of any changes.
- View landlords: This feature gives access for an authorized user to see the current registered landlords and their details.This protects the landlord’s details from being viewed/accessed by a user who has this right.
- Delete landlord: During data entry before adding a property,a landlord can be deleted incase of wrong data entry,a double entry else if a property is already added,you can only deactivate the property but can’t delete the landlord.
- Create property to let: This feature allows an authorized user to list a property for rental purposes.
- Create property for sale: This feature allows an authorized user to list a property for sale.
- View properties: This gives access to authorized users to see the listed properties. Other details available include; property code, type of property, property alias and the location.
- Edit property payment instructions: Its a feature that allows an authorized user to makes changes to the payment details of a property ,this includes the account name,value date,account number,mode of payment and add or delete payee.
- Edit property general details: This details include type of property, property alias and the location. An authorized user has been granted access to make changes.This is an essential security measure.
- Create change of management tenants: In the event a property owner changes agencies the tenants get new management and these feature allows an authorized user to key in the right details.
- Create active tenants: When a new property is introduced to the system, the current occupants are considered as the active tenants and their details are keyed into the system.
- Create previous tenants: This feature is there for record keeping.
- View tenants: Authorized users can view all tenants in the system .
- Edit tenants lease details: If there is change in the lease agreement, it can be done if a user has been granted this right.
- Edit tenant general details: This allows an authorized user to make changes like; updating phone number, account number and email.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.