- Upon login on to the dashboard click on the system tab.
- Click on the controlled scheduled tasks link, under other actions.
- Choose monthly tasks alert since the sms should be send on every month to the tenants who have outstanding balance and click add.
- On the system job select detailed reminder sms.
- On the description part put the narration of the message (late rent payment).
- On start/Interval date (Is the date on when to send the sms to the tenant, if the deadline is on 5th the interval date should be set 2 to 3 days after the deadline).
- Select Time (The time on when to send the sms to the tenant, the preferred time should be from around 8 a.m to 11a.m when the tenant is more likely to see the sms).
- Repeatable ,select yes ( Yes button is selected because the tasks runs on every month to the tenants who have outstanding balances).
- On End of month, select (No) this will signify that the task should not run on end month, will be determined by the interval date which is set 5 days after the due date-1st of every month).
- Run on weekends , select yes ( 5 days after the due date which is 6th, if it lies on a weekend the system will be commanded to send the sms with or without consignment).
- Click on schedule trigger.
Leave A Comment