User permissions is a feature where the administrator has access to granting rights to various system users depending on the job description given on the system. These rights are important to the users to perform their daily duties while using the system. Please note without these rights users cannot do their job while using the system. Admin has all the rights; therefore is the superior in the system. Below are the steps to follow:
- Login to the system.
- On the Dashboard navigate and click on the system tab.
- Once the tab is open head to the setup docket where you will see system users and click.
- After clicking on display is the User Accounts and search for the user you wish to grant permission navigate to the red highlighted name and click.
- Next is the credentials page where all system permissions or rights are displayed and on the left side of the screen are the user details. Depending on the job designation and initial agreements made select the permissions that suit the user.
- Save the changes and ensure the user logs-out for changes to take effect.